Class Booking Conditions
- Payment of fees must accompany booking otherwise the system cannot process your booking and your place will not be held.
- You will need an entry ticket to the expo for each day you attend. Either buy online or at the door.
- Cancellations received in writing before Friday May 26, 2017, will receive a 50% refund of fees paid, at the sole discretion of Expertise Events. After this date there will be no refunds. All cancellations must be sent to Expertise Events in writing.
- Substitution of a student may be accepted in lieu of a cancellation, at the discretion of Expertise Events, but class selections cannot change.
- In the event of a tutor cancellation the tutor will be replaced, with no refund available.
- Students are required to bring the materials and tools stated in the class description.
- Online class bookings close midnight, Tuesday June 6, 2017. After that date, bookings must be made at the Help Desk at the event.
- All students are required to pay full fee. No children under 12 years of age are permitted in class. No observers are allowed in class.
- Individual products may change if suppliers are unable to fulfil orders. In this instance, the product will be replaced by a similar one.
- Class fees are not based on kit contents.
Work by Tracey Cooley